The 3" x 108" depressurized wrap is recommended for pipes with a 1.5" to 4" diameter that can be shut down during the wrapping and curing process. Pressure of up to 300psi can resume on the line once Perma-Wrap™ has fully cured. Perma-Wrap can be used to repair leaks of most any liquid including oil, steam, water, etc. It even works under water!
- Service Temperature:
- Perma-Wrap™: -50 to 250°F (-46 to 121°C)
- Syntho-Steel™ Putty: -50 to 250°F (-46 to 121°C)
- PHP Patch: -50 to 158°F (-46 to 70°C)
- Application Temperature: 32 to 150°F (0 to 65°C)
- Pressure Once Cured: max 300psi (20.6 bar)
- Set Time: 28 Minutes at 70°F (21°C)
- Shelf Life: 24 Months with recommended storage conditions.
- Kit Includes:
- 3" x 108" Perma-Wrap™
- 1" Syntho-Steel Putty™
- 2" x 4" PHP Patch
- Rubber Gloves
- Step by step instructions
- NSF certified
- The National Sanitation Foundation certifies products that may be used in pipes containing drinking water.
Perma-Wrap SDS Sheet
Syntho-Steel Putty SDS Sheet
PHP MSDS Sheets