- For fastest order processing, order online.
- Order over the phone 1-866-297-5079.
- Order by fax 763-428-4821.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- PERMA-WRAP™ reserves the right to correct pricing errors on any/all print/electronic media.
SHIPPING AND FREIGHT
- Unless a preference is indicated on your purchase, PERMA-WRAP™ will ship orders via the most economical carrier.
- If your package should arrive damaged, save all packaging and cartons for the carrier to inspect. Damages or shortages must be reported at once to the carrier. Notify PERMA-WRAP™ of any shortages within 24 hours of receipt.
- Please contact PERMA-WRAP™ for prior authorization, as returned merchandise must have a PERMA-WRAP™-issued RMA number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton, or it will not be accepted.
- Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of PERMA-WRAP™ services, to understand our practices.
- PERMA-WRAP™ accepts Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- A $30.00 handling fee will be applied to NSF checks.
IMPORTANT POLICY CHANGE REGARDING CREDIT / DEBIT CARD PROCESSING.
Please read as this change may affect your available funds when placing orders
- Effective immediately your credit/debit card will be authorized (funds held) for the full amount of your order, whereas previously this amount was $1. When you place an order, PERMA-WRAP™ contacts the issuing bank to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank reserves the total funds of the order until the transaction processes in full or the authorization expires, but this isn't an actual charge. The authorization will be removed from your account according to the policies of your bank and actual charges will appear on your card at the time of shipment (or shipments). This policy is in line with other leading online retailers, car rental agencies, hotels, etc. and will assist us in getting your product out in the timeliest manner possible.
- Please contact your bank to clarify how long they hold authorizations, as this policy can vary greatly by institution. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of your debit or credit card, contact your financial institution using the telephone number found on the back of your card.