SHIPPING AND FREIGHT
- Unless a preference is indicated on your purchase order, PERMA-WRAP™ will ship orders via the most economical carrier.
- If your package should arrive damaged, save all packaging and cartons for the carrier to inspect. Damages or shortages must be reported at once to the carrier. Notify PERMA-WRAP™ of any shortages within 24 hours of receipt.
- Please contact PERMA-WRAP™ for prior authorization, as returned merchandise must have a PERMA-WRAP-issued RMA number clearly marked on the exterior of the shipping carton, or it will not be accepted.
- Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Manufacturers will replace at no charge to the purchaser any product proven to be defective.
- Responsibility of the manufacturer shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damage or loss of any kind as manufacturer has no control of conditions under which this product may be used in methods of application.
- Users should test the product for their particular need and suitability.